This woman right here is a bright and fun spirit, you’ll always see a smile on her face!
This woman right here is a bright and fun spirit, you’ll always see a smile on her face. She listens intently and always has encouraging words to others. Be prepared to laugh when around her, she is SO funny! Jessica is a regular attender at Osiris, is a big part of our community, and we want you to know a little more about her! Keep up the good work Jessica!
1. What’s your athletic background? I really have only been athletic when I use to do hot yoga. If that is even considered “athletic.” (I never even played in any high School sports) It honestly wasn’t until CF Osiris did I become athletic.
2. When did you start working out at CrossFit Osiris? September 2017
3. What keeps you coming back? The community. Honestly, I would have quit a long time ago but it’s the coaches and the community that keep me coming back. They are my true motivation and inspiration to keep going.
4. If you could write the WOD, what would it be? AMRAP-200M run, 20 push press. 20 pull ups, 20 sit ups, 20 box jumps.
5. What are some of your goals, fitness or personal? I want to lose a little more weight and start to tone up a bit more. I also want to someday do a pull up without bands.
6. List one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit. Oh my! Well so far I’ve lost 43 lbs. and I’ve gone down 6 pants sizes.
7. How do you like to spend your free time? Working on my house and yard work. Also no plans are always the best giving me free time to do anything I want :)
8. What’s your favorite cheat meal? Chicken wings and/or crab legs.
9. What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit? Great community, helpful coaching, inspiration all around you to motivate you. Also, even if you think you can’t do something, CrossFit Osiris will prove to you that one day you can.
10. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself? Not really about myself, but my biggest fault is self-talk. Telling myself I can’t do something because I’m scared or have never done it. My advice would be to believe in yourself and trust that you can.