nominated by another member who said, “every time I see him come in he has a smile on his face. I have really enjoyed working out with him and I think he deserves recognition for that!”
Meet November’s Athlete of the Month – RICK PETERSON! He is 44 years old, has three kids (Chammi – 21, Riley – 19, Chase – 18) and is getting married in 2019! Rick attends classes 2-3 times a week. He was actually nominated by another member who said this, “every time I see him come in he has a smile on his face. I have really enjoyed working out with him and I think he deserves recognition for that!” WOW – thanks Rick for being an awesome a part of our community!
1. When did you start working out at CrossFit Osiris? March 2018
2. What keeps you coming back? The coaches, people and the positive support.
3. If you could write the WOD, what would it be? Anything that doesn’t have front squats, I do like wall balls and jump roping.
4. What are some of your goals, fitness or personal? I’ve wanted to go out west on an Elk hunt and I want to be able to enjoy it and not be exhausted. To look good in my Tux for my wedding in June and to just be a healthier person.
5. List one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit. I’ve lost about 50#, my strength is up, and my endurance.
6. How do you like to spend your free time? Being on the Bike/car in the summer and come fall it’s being up north hunting and working on the property we just purchased.
7. What’s your favorite cheat meal? Prime Rib, Tequila berry salad and homemade pumpkin pie or anything cheesecake.
8. What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit? Don’t wait, start now it will change your whole outlook on how you feel about yourself.
9. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself? I would like to thank the coaches and everyone that makes Osiris what it is. This has been the hardest but most successful and fun I’ve ever had working out.