Stacy has a smile that radiates sunshine when you’re around her and she emits nothing but positivity.
Meet Stacy Moores – Osiris’ December Athlete of the Month! Stacy has a smile that radiates sunshine when you’re around her and she emits nothing but positivity. She’s petite, but fierce. Her fiancé is a lucky guy and she’s tying the knot May 2019! If you need someone to put away your Christmas decorations the day after Christmas, give her a call J If you need a buddy for anything pull-up or HSPU related, she’s your lady! See below to learn more about Stacy:
1. What’s your athletic background? I played softball through high school and dabbled in gymnastics way back in the day.
2. When did you start working out at CrossFit Osiris? I am a founding member!
3. What keeps you coming back? The accountability. Signing up for classes, seeing people you know and having prescribed workouts has been key to a consistent regimen.
4. If you could write the WOD, what would it be? It’s easier for me to say what it wouldn’t be… Any EMOM that includes rowing, wallballs or squat snatches. :)
5. What are some of your goals, fitness or personal? In my 3+ years of Crossfit I truly haven’t set strict goals. My goal was and is to stay consistent and healthy. I’ve found there is a nice slow and steady progression that comes along with that.
6. List one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit. I met my fiancé through Crossfit, so that’s pretty sweet! In addition, working out is no longer a burden. I make it a priority and I look forward to it!
7. How do you like to spend your free time? Kayaking in the summer and browsing Home Goods in the winter.
8. What’s your favorite cheat meal? Homemade pizza for sure.
9. What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit? Grab a buddy and give it a try. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and start slow.
10. Anything else you’d like to share about yourself? Coach Andrew got me on the salad-a-day routine and I highly suggest it! Sure makes for easy lunch planning.
11. On average, how many times do you attend a week? My sweet spot is 4 days a week.